Welcome to the Office of the Registrar Office & Student Enrolment! We provide exceptional administrative and customer service to current, potential and former students. Here you will find some of the services provided by the the Registrar’s Office :
- The admissions process for all full-time diploma, graduate, advanced diploma and certificate programs
- The administration of the Multiple Mini Interviews (MMIs)
- Registration and records for all full-time, part-time, and continuing education students
- Student appeals
- OSAP and other financial services offered to students including scholarships, bursaries, and awards
- Off campus recruitment visits
- Campus Tours and Campus Day-Michener’s fall open house
The services that fall under the Registrar’s Office are the following:
- Academic Programs
- Exemption/Transfer Credits
- Financial Aid/Fees
- Recruitment Visits/On Campus Tours
- Records and Registration Forms
- Scholarship, Awards and Bursaries
Resources for Full-time Students
Transcripts are available from the Office of the Registrar and Student Enrolment upon receipt of written request.
Transcripts are not issued to students who have outstanding tuition fees, residence fees, or other liabilities, owing to Michener; including fines owed to the Learning Resource Centre or other departments, or who have not returned Michener loaned equipment or resources.
To obtain an official transcript, students must complete a Transcript Request Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar and Student Enrolment, together with a payment of $10.00 for each transcript. For students in MRS programs they must go to U of T to request a transcript.
To learn more about tuition fees and financial aid for students at Michener, please visit the Fees & Financial Aid page.
- Students who wish to defer their tuition payment to correspond to their OSAP disbursement must submit the OSAP Tuition Deferral Form to the Financial Aid Office no later than the August tuition fee payment deadline.
- T2202A Tax Receipts will be made available to students through the Self-Service Student Portal
A Confirmation of Enrolment is an official letter drafted by the Registrar’s Office attesting to your Michener student status. Confirmation of Enrolment letters will be available for pickup 1-2 business days from the receipt of a completed Request for Service form.
Confirmation of Enrolment requests may be submitted in the following methods:
Mailed or hand delivered: Room 500, 222 St. Patrick Street, Toronto, ON M5T1V4
Email: email@example.com with Confirmation of Enrolment in the subject line
A replacement diploma will be mailed or available for pick-up 4-8 weeks from the receipt of a complete Request for Replacement Diploma. A complete form includes full payment.
Replacement diploma requests requiring archival searches may require additional time. You will be informed by e-mail if an archive search is necessary.
Request for Service form may be submitted in the following methods:
- Mailed or hand delivered: Floor 5, Room 500 222 St. Patrick Street, Toronto, ON M5T1V4
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with Replacement Diploma in the subject line
A student may examine and/or have copies made of his/her academic record, with the exception of documents provided on the understanding of confidentiality.
Upon receipt of a written request received by the Office of the Registrar a student may review their academic record within three (3) days of the Office of the Registrar receiving that request.
Michener Self-Service may be accessed at www.michener.ca/portal.
Access the Helpdesk Information Portal where you can submit a ticket, look up instructions or browse frequently asked questions. You can also look up the status of existing tickets you have submitted within this portal. Click the link below to access the helpdesk portal . If you have forgotten your password/login information, please contact email@example.com
We welcome questions in person, by phone, or e-mail. Feel free to visit us at:Office of the Registrar & Student Enrolment 222 St. Patrick Street, Floor 5 Room 500 Toronto, ON M5T 1V4
Hours: Monday to Friday 0900 – 1700h
Call: (416) 596-3117 | Toll Free: 1-800-387-9066
Fax: (416) 596-3180
Please note that no debit payments are accepted after 4pm