Available to full-time students who are enrolled in any diploma program offered by The Michener Institute.
The successful candidate will have clearly demonstrated the following criteria:
- Maintained a good academic standing
- Demonstrated financial need
- Had relocated 50 kms or greater from their home address to their assigned clinical placement
BURSARY AMOUNT: $2,000
Number of Bursaries: 2
The applicant must submit:
- A letter (of between 200 and 500 words) describing how he/she would benefit by receiving this bursary. The applicant could discuss their career aspirations, abilities, achievements and circumstances that the selection committee should consider.
- Two typed, signed and dated letters of reference on official letterhead from an academic, leadership or community resource. This excludes references from faculty within the applicant’s program. Letters of Reference must be relevant to the last 18 months of applicant’s related activity.
- Bursary Application Form