Available to full-time students who are enrolled in any diploma program and who have completed their clinical preparation semester at The Michener Institute.
Nominees will have clearly demonstrated the following:
- Excellence in their clinical preparation semester
- Successfully maintained a ‘B’ average or better
- Consistently exhibited professional behaviour and the ability to work effectively both as an individual and in an inter-professional team in the clinical preparation semester
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $2,000
Michener faculty members will nominate a student by submitting:
- A one-page type-written nomination outlining why the student is eligible for this scholarship based on the above noted criteria.
- A typed and signed letter of reference on letterhead from an academic, leadership or community resource, and any other additional relevant documentation to support the nomination is advised.
*Letters of reference must be relevant to the last 18 months of the applicant’s related activity.