A Michener student who is enrolled in the Medical Laboratory Science program
The successful candidate will have clearly demonstrated the following criteria:
- Completed the second year of the Medical Laboratory Science Program.
- Maintained an overall B average or better and has obtained consistently high marks in the practical component of all courses.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, leadership and teamwork skills.
- Canadian permanent resident or landed immigrant.
AWARD AMOUNT: $1,000
Applicants must submit:
- A letter outlining how the student would benefit by receiving this award, their career aspirations, abilities, achievements and circumstances that the Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries Committee (SABC) should consider.
- A confidential letter of reference on official letterhead from a clinical educator or laboratory related employer familiar with the applicant’s activities. Letters of Reference must be relevant to the last 18 months of applicant’s related activity.
- A Financial Need Assessment Form.