A full-time Michener student who is enrolled in the Respiratory Therapy program and in their final year of study (graduate year).
The successful candidate will have clearly demonstrated the following criteria:
- Successful completion of clinical placements without extensions or repeats
- Demonstrated motivation, dependability, reliability
- Demonstrated passion for excellence in clinical respiratory care
- Assumption of responsibility within the program and clinical placements
- Demonstrated inter-professional collaborative practice
- Cumulative B+ average during the didactic phase of the program
Scholarship Amount: $1,000:
Applicants must submit:
- A one-page type-written application outlining why he/she is eligible for this scholarship based on the above noted criteria.
- Two typed and signed letters of reference on official letterhead; one from a current clinical coordinator and one from an academic, leadership or community resource. Both Letters of Reference must validate the applicant’s submission with specific reference to the above listed criteria and must be relevant to the last 18 months of applicant’s related activity.