Available to any student in his/her graduating year of a full-time program at The Michener Institute.
The successful candidate will have clearly demonstrated the following criteria:
- Contributed to student life and/or alumni association while a student at The Michener Institute (e.g. active participation in/contribution to various committees and functions).
- Successfully maintained an overall “B” average.
- Demonstrated a financial need for assistance
AWARD AMOUNT: $1,000
Applicants must submit:
- A one-page written application outlining why he/she is eligible for this scholarship based on the above noted criteria.
- Bursary Application Form or a Financial Need Assessment Form
*Currently under review – Students can apply, however scholarship may not be available for Fall 2017