Available to full-time students who are enrolled in the Chiropody program and who, through their clinical education, have demonstrated leadership and excellence in the clinical setting.
Nominees will have clearly demonstrated the following:
- Leadership in the clinical setting
- Clinical excellence in Podiatric Bio-mechanics
- Success in maintaining an overall ‘B’ average or better
- Consistence in exhibiting professional behaviour in both academic and health care settings
- Commitment to improving the lives of others, as illustrated by the ability to work effectively both as an individual and in an interprofessional team providing collaborative patient centered care
SHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $1,000
Number of Awards: 2
The first award will be given to a student who has completed semester 1 of year 3.
The second award will be given to a student who has completed year 2.
Nominated by a Clinical Coordinator, Clinical Adjunct Professor, Clinical Educator, a Clinical Liaison Officer and/or a Michener faculty with a clinical teaching assignment.
Nominator must submit:
- A type-written and signed nomination, not exceeding 250 words, outlining why the student is eligible for this scholarship based on the above noted criteria.