A full-time Michener student who is enrolled in the Respiratory Therapy program who has successfully completed their final semester.
The successful candidate will have clearly demonstrated the following criteria:
- Maintained a good academic standing )B+ average)
- Successfully completed clinical placements without extensions or repeats.
- Demonstrated interest in home respiratory care.
- Demonstrated significant community or school involvement.
- Demonstrated outstanding patient care during clinical rotations.
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $1,000
Applicants must submit:
- A 500 word essay outlining the applicant’s eligibility and qualifications for the scholarship based on the above criteria.
- A letter of support from the clinical placement coordinator regarding patient care.