Accelerated Certificate in Plain Language for Patient /Public Health Communication
See below for registration information.
Tina Papadakos & Janet Papadakos
By the end of this certificate students should be able to:
- understand what is plain language in a health care environment
- recognize the value and importance of plain language for patients and caregivers
- create and edit using plain language principles and tools
- critique and edit other practice projects
An assignment with participation in a group discussion, a reflective exercise and submission of a final project.
This certificate is intended for healthcare professionals who are providing information/communication to patients and caregivers.
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to plain language
- How to plain language edit
- Plain language practice
APLC110 – Accelerated Certificate in Plain Language for Patient/Public Health Communication
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|APLC110-800||Online||$799.00||Sep-05-2017 to Sep-29-2017||Aug-28-2017||Open|