Clinical Behavioural Sciences
Online – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Continuous enrolment max one year – 36 credit hours
This online course is designed to aid health care professionals in developing an essential understanding of human behaviour and it’s applications to effective patient relations and care.
Anyone working or preparing to work in healthcare
Requirement for Mohawk’s MLA/T program
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
• Effective communication strategies
• Conflict resolution
• Professionalism and ethics
• Stress management, temperament, aging, and human development
• Altered body image, death, dying and grief
• Abuse, harassment and legal aspects of health
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|PD807-1||Clinical Behavioral Sciences |
~Open For Continuous Enrollment