Considerations for Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
ONLINE – login information will be emailed on the course start date
12 weeks – 48 credit hours
Laura Holmes, MSC, CNIM
A better understanding of the topics of consideration for an IONM professional.
Online quiz after each module, final multiple choice online exam
Health professionals who are or will be working in an intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring role.
Only full CANM members are permitted to register for this course without first applying for the Graduate Certificate.
- IONM 140
- Enrolled in the IONM Graduate Certificate Program and/or Full CANM membership – please submit your CANM membership number when registering for the course.
- Introduction to the Operating Room
- Human Factors
- Legal issues, risk management and safety
- Anesthesia – Neuromuscular Block and Gas
- Anesthesia – Sedatives, Opioids, TIVA
- Anesthesia – Hemodynamic
- Common Disorders I
- Common Disorders II
- Common Surgical Procedures I
- Common Surgical Procedures II
- Spinal Instrumentation
IONM IONM150 Considerations for Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|IONM150-1||Considerations for Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring||Online||$1,500.00||Jan-09-2017 to Apr-09-2017||Dec-16-2016||Open|