Fundamentals of Leadership Effectiveness
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
12 weeks – 48 credit hours
Establish the fundamental skills required for effective leadership in health care.
Online assignments, discussion board postings
Healthcare professionals interested in leadership
Fundamentals of Leadership Effectiveness is part of the Leadership in Health Care Graduate Certificate Program as well as the Clinical Laboratory Quality Manager Graduate Certificate Program.
This course qualifies for 1 credit under the “Developing Professional Practice and Leadership” domain of a de Souza Designation. For more information, please see https://www.desouzainstitute.com/designations/. To claim your credit contact de Souza Institute.
Clinical Laboratory Quality Manager Graduate Certificate Program
• The difference between the management role and the leader role in a team
• The question of whether leadership can be learned
• Leadership communication styles that are best practices in a variety of contexts
• The ability to resolve conflict situations
• Change management
• Theoretical approaches to leading change
• Project management concepts and thinking
• Showing leadership behaviours as you work in groups
Fundamentals of Leadership Effectiveness (FSQM110)
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|FSQM110-800||Fundamental of Leadership Effectiveness||Online||$989.00||Sep-05-2017 to Nov-24-2017||Aug-28-2017||Closed|
|FSQM110-801||Fundamental of Leadership Effectiveness||Online||$989.00||Jan-15-2018 to Apr-06-2018||Jan-08-2018||Closed|