NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation) Instructor Update Course
In class didactic and simulation.
Please see table below for fees and dates.
7 hours- 8:00 am-4:00 pm. Please see prerequisites for important course details and information.
Marion Deland RNC-NIC,MN and Marilyn Hyndman RRT,MAppSC(RESP) -Instructor Trainers from the Provincial and NRP committee
- What’s new in NRP 2016
- Skill stations focusing on 7th edition changes
- Intraosseous needle insertion
- Alternative airway-introduction to “DOPE”
- Chest compressions
- Integrated Skills Stations Assessment
- Briefing /Debriefing
- Promotion and Implementation of ongoing learning
This course is a 2016 Update for NRP instructors registered with The Canadian Pediatric Society. Please note you must present your current NRP Instructor card at time of registration.
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|No sections are currently available for this course.|