PALS Instructor Course- Application
Please see prerequisites for application process and required document submission.
$50 application fee
Application PALS Instructor Course - Upcoming PALS Instructor Course date: Not available at this time
Dr Marcos Silva, MD, FRCPC (Medical Director)
Healthcare professionals responding to pediatric cardiopulmonary emergencies and working in pediatric critical care environments; such as physicians, nurses, respiratory technologists and paramedics. This course is designed for those who have pediatric work experience.
This course is available for on site delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
1. Register for application assessment ($50 non refundable).
2. Submit the required documents.
3. You will be notified by email if your application has been accepted.
4. Instructions will be provided for payment of the PALS Instructor Course fee.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Current resume with cover letter outlining teaching experience.
2. Copy of credentials (physicians,registered nurses,paramedics and registered respiratory therapists).
3. Copy of current PALS provider card issued within previous 24 months.
4. Copy of current BLS (level HCP/C) card issued within previous 12 months.
5. Submit the above documentation to email@example.com or fax 416-596-1207 attention Primary and Critical Care.
Successful candidates will be contacted with instructions to pay PALS Instructor Course fee . Payment is due within 1 week of notification.
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|No sections are currently available for this course.|