Tutorials in Hematology and Coagulation
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
Continuous enrolment max one year– 55 credit hours
This online review course is designed for Medical Laboratory Technologists preparing for National certification examinations or cross-training in Hematology and Coagulation.
Online tests, final online exam
Course evaluation is based on online quizzes and a final online exam.
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
This is a CMLTO and CSMLS approved refresher course.
• Hemostasis and an introduction to thrombosis.
• Introduction to thrombosis and anticoagulant therapy.
• Disorders of plasma clotting factors.
• Quantitative and qualitative platelet disorders and vascular disorders.
• Chronic Myeloproliferative disorders.
• Chronic Leukemia and related lymphoproliferative disorders.
• Myelodysplastic syndromes.
• Hemolytic anemias.
• Laboratory techniques related to clinical hematology and coagulation.
Tutorials in Hematology and Coagulation – HE837 – Continuing Education
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|HE837-1||Tutorials in Hematology & Coagulation |
~Open For Continuous Enrollment