Tutorials in Microbiology
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
See below for course fee
continuous enrolment max one year– 50 credit hours
This online review course is designed for Medical Laboratory Technologists preparing for National certification examinations or cross-training in Microbiology.
Online assignments, final online exam
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
This is a CMLTO and CSMLS approved refresher course.
• Commonly isolated bacterial pathogens found in the majority of clinical specimens
• Review basic microbiology and bacterial physiology
• Understand the theory and use of the gram stain
• Discuss the correct uses of various media
• Differentiate and identify commonly isolated bacterial pathogens
Tutorials in Microbiology – MI905 – Continuing Education
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|MI905-800||Tutorials in Microbiology |
~Open For Continuous Enrollment