Tutorials in Microbiology
ONLINE – login information will be emailed within 3 business days of registration
continuous enrolment max one year– 50 credit hours
This online review course is designed for Medical Laboratory Technologists preparing for National certification examinations or cross-training in Microbiology.
Online assignments, final online exam
You will access readings, graded lesson assignments, and the final examination online.
Anyone requiring a refresher course or referred by the CMLTO or CSMLS.
This is a CMLTO and CSMLS approved refresher course.
• Commonly isolated bacterial pathogens found in the majority of clinical specimens
• Review basic microbiology and bacterial physiology
• Understand the theory and use of the gram stain
• Discuss the correct uses of various media
• Differentiate and identify commonly isolated bacterial pathogens
Tutorials in Microbiology – MI905 – Continuing Education
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|MI905-1||Tutorials in Microbiology |
~Open For Continuous Enrollment