November 13, 2017
The Michener Institute is Canada’s only post-secondary institution devoted exclusively to the applied health sciences professions. In January 2016 the Michener Institute integrated with University Health Network and has become the Michener Institute of Education at UHN. Offering full-time, part-time and continuing education programs, The Michener Institute is committed to providing its students with Best Experience, Best Education. Through an innovative healthcare curriculum and an engaging learning environment, The Michener Institute prepares learners to become competent and highly skilled allied health professionals.
If you want to work with a team of professionals dedicated to the advancement of applied health sciences to enhance the health of individuals and communities in Ontario and beyond, we encourage you to apply for the Records and Registration Coordinator position with The Michener Institute.
Records and Registration Coordinator
Contract (12 months with possibility of renewal)
- Processes applications
- Provides input into improvements for the registry
- Accurately responds to all in person, telephone, and email inquiries in a timely manner
- Processes payments and requests for refunds and withdrawals
- Verifies identity, education, documentation, employment and background check of each applicant
- Identifies any issues related to registry information
- Maintains accurate records
- Other duties as assigned
- Postsecondary degree or diploma
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role with some customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong client focus
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and possess an eye for detail
- Experience using dynamic databases
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume and cover letter noting posting #17-36C to:
The Michener Institute
222 St. Patrick Street
Toronto, ON, M5T 1V4
For further information on The Michener Institute, please visit our website at www.michener.ca.
The Michener Institute is publicly funded by the Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care and is an equal opportunity employer. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.