- This event has passed.
Canadian MOSAIQ User Group Meeting
February 20, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
An annual face-to-face forum for Canadian MOSAIQ users and administrators to share best practices, discuss application and implementation issues and to put foward recommendations for future product development.
Meetings will be held at The Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences, Toronto, Ontario
To be posted in the new year.
Saturday, February 20, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- MOSAIQ users from a variety of clinical sites will share their experiences and facilitate discussions on the use of various MOSIAQ modules (including Medical Oncology)
- MOSAIQ product development – Representatives from Elekta will present on new and future product features
Call for Presenters
We are looking for individuals to present their experience in one of three topic areas:
- The use of any of the MOSAIQ modules in a unique way
- Improvements to your administrative, planning or treatment process/workflow with MOSAIQ
- The coordination of Medical Oncology with Radiation Oncology
- Practice sharing on the following:
- Code capture (e.g. what codes are being utilized, creation of custom codes, how are they captured, utilization of Code Sets)
- Assessments (e.g. who uses the “canned assessments, creation of custom assessments, how are they being used)
- Image practice (e.g. what your centre’s image routine in MOSAIQ, what gets reviewed and by whom, what is saved/archived)
- Reports (e.g. presenting of custom reports that are utilized in your centre)
- Schedule (e.g. what are the challenges, any work arounds)
- Creating and using Care Plans in Radiation Oncology
If you are interested in giving a presentation, please send a summary of your talk (200 word limit) to email@example.com by December 18, 2015.
Donna Lewis, Odette Cancer Centre
Kevin Lam, Northeast Cancer Centre, Health Sciences North
Rose Kunkel, Northeast Cancer Centre, Health Sciences North
Marc Potvin, The Michener Institute