Chiropodist – Part Time Consultancy, Premier Orthotics Lab
Premier Orthotics Lab
Premier Orthotics Lab, commonly known in the industry as POL, has been designing, engineering and manufacturing the highest quality innovative custom Orthotics for over 10 years.Premier Orthotics Lab is a member of PFOLA (Prescription Foot Orthotic Laboratory Association) and is proudly Canadian in ownership and fabrication done on site with no product exported/imported from other laboratory sources.
Markham, Richmond Hill and North York
- Prescribe, Cast, Assess and Dispense Custom-made orthotics to clinic's patients.
- Provide written assessments and discuss footwear options, if required, with the patient.
- Educate patients on foot care.
- Valid Registration and must be in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Must have own vehicle and commute independently
- New Grads welcome to apply.
We make sure that all appointments scheduled are conveniently made to suit Chiropodist's current available time.
Working as a Consultant for a renowned Lab such as ours would bring you in contact with professionals in the industry and would prove to be a great learning experience for you.
Angelo De Souza
Key Account Manager
E-8, 1155 Appleby Line, Burlington, ON L7L 5H9