Chiropodist – PT, Astra Healthcare
Astra Healthcare is located in Brampton, Ontario. The clinic provides a vast array of products and services, including daily living and mobility aids, Sports injury bracing, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture and Chiropody.
2130 North Park Drive. Brampton, ON
- The Chiropodist / Podiatrist will be responsible for assessing and treating all foot conditions for the relief of painful symptoms of dermatological and other foot related problems, including hard skin, corns, warts, in-growing nails, fungal infections and bunions.
- Biomechanical Evaluations/ Dispensing of Custom Orthotics
- Ensures chiropody areas, resources, materials and equipment are maintained.
- Able to work independently in a private clinical setting.
- The Chiropodist / Podiatrist is expected to contribute and create a safe and healthy environment for patients, staff and others, working in compliance with the standard of practice expected by the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
Attained Diploma in Chiropody with good standing. Experience in the chiropody field is an asset although not a requirement
Negotiable- Well Within the industry standard and above average
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Chiropodist / Podiatrist to join our team (new graduates welcome) to work part-time (1 - 2 days a week).
2130 North Park Drive. Brampton, ON L6S 0C9