Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Interior Health Authority
At Interior Health you matter. Here you will find everything you’ve been searching for both personally and professionally, as well as the tools and training to make an impact now and in the future. We are committed to team work, respect, innovation, and quality. Our focus is on giving professionals room-to-grow and room-to-make an impact in the lives of others.
We strive to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Interior Health has been named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2013, 2014 and 2015!
You can expect:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Digital imaging providing timely diagnosis for all patients including those in rural areas
- Leadership committed to integrity, trust, and engagement
- Interdisciplinary colleagues who put our patients / clients at the centre of care
- Combined resources enabling health services to function as interdependent networks
- Clinical advisory groups who work together to ensure best practice
• Graduate of a recognized/accredited North American Program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasonography).
• Current certification with Sonography Canada (i.e. CRS) as required for the assigned practice area and/or current certification with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (i.e. RDMS) as required for the assigned practice area (i.e. AB, OB/Gyn, BR).
• Eligible for membership with Sonography Canada and/or ARDMS.