Greater Niagara Medical Imaging
Niagara Falls Region
We are looking for experienced ultrasound technologist to join our team for part time position with a competitive salary.
The ultrasound department offers a variety of specialties and utilizes the latest ultrasound equipment and is fully digitized with PACS. We are very proud of the work that we do at our clinic. All of our technologists have the opportunity to perform obstetrical scans, musculoskeletal examinations, nuchal translucency screening, as well as abdominal, soft tissue, gynecological, breast and vascular studies.
1. Participates fully in the performance of patient examinations as prescribed by physicians.
2. Ensures the area of ultrasound is operating to expected standards.
The incumbent will be evaluated on the above with respect to the following:
• Evidence of maintaining positive relationships within the department as well as with internal and external clients.
• Evidence of effective utilization of resources.
• Evidence of team and individual development in the provisions of service.
• Support and promotion of departmental policies and procedures.
• Ideal candidate will have the skill set to perform musculoskeletal and/or vascular studies.
• Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (including CSDMS liability insurance).
• Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP) and/or America Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS).
• Graduation from an approved ultrasound program.
• Computer literacy and training preferred.
• Experience in various specialized ultrasound imaging modalities and techniques.
• Extensive experience in the establishment of operation of an ultrasound program.
Please send your CV and inquiries to Greater Niagara Medical Imaging ULC.