Full-Time Nuclear Medicine Technologist Position, KMH Cardiology & Diagnostic Centres
KMH Cardiology & Diagnostic Centres
• Performs diagnostic imaging nuclear medicine procedures independently.
• Previous experience in PET/CT is an asset but not required
• These procedures involve the preparation and/or assay and administration of radioactive materials (radiopharmaceuticals) to patients and/or addition of radioactive material to the patient’s blood sample or blood component for Invitro labeling.
• All routine duties are performed in accordance with the facility’s policies and protocols with all problems and complications reported to the Senior Technologist and/or the Managing Director.
• Primarily responsible for stress testing all Nuclear Cardiology patients requiring a stress Myocardial Perfusion Imaging and Stress Ventricular Function Imaging study under the supervision of a physician.
• Previous completion of a recognized course in Nuclear Medicine
• Attainment of CAMRT or its recognized equivalent
WORK HOURS: • Full Time • Flexibility to work days, evenings & weekends
REMUNERATION: KMH offers an excellent remuneration package including: • Competitive wages • Company paid benefits • RRSP program with company contribution • Various corporate discounts
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org