Medical laboratory technologist Chemistry – Dynacare
Dynacare (formerly Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories) is one of Canada’s largest, most established health solutions companies with a history that spans more than 50 years. Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, we have operations in Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.At Dynacare, our services are as extensive as our history is deep. Our roots lie in providing essential medical testing that empowers patients and their physicians to better diagnose, understand and manage medical conditions. In recent years we have expanded our services to include advanced genetic testing, digital health, corporate wellness programs, mobile testing as well as a number of specialized services for the insurance industry.
• Ensuring sample identification is correct and specimen requirements are met according to established procedures
• Ensuring quality control standards are maintained, investigating missing samples and performing routine maintenance on laboratory equipment
• Recording, interpreting and/or approving test results
• Maintaining accuracy of appropriate documents
• Troubleshooting of clinical assays and equipment
• CMLTO Registration as a practicing Medical Laboratory Technologist in good standing
• Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level.
• Solid ability to troubleshoot technical issues and provide recommendations for resolution
Nice to have:
• A demonstrated ability to work independently, apply sound decision making principles and self-manage in fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative working environment