Nuclear Medicine Technologist – Rampure Radiology Associates Inc.
Rampure Radiology Associates Inc.
Diagnostic Imaging Facility
• Follows standards of professional practice
• Demonstrates great patient care
• Performs diagnostic nuclear medicine
• Must prepare and monitor patient for examination
• Follow establish guidelines for dispensing, administering and disposing of radioactive substances
• Perform quality control testing
• Must be a registered member in good standing with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario CMRTO
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently or in a team environment
40 hours per week
20 700 Tecumseh Rd. E.