Registered Chiropodist, Body Works Physiotherapy
Body Works Physiotherapy
We are looking to hire a permanent registered Chiropodist for a multi-disciplinary clinic. We have 3 clinics in Scarborough area and one in Pickering. Required to work ONCE a week in one clinic (Location can be discussed over interview) for 3 to 4 hours (Hours may increase if higher volume of patients). Preferably in the evenings or SaturdaysReception staff and casting supplies are provided.
- Able to perform assessments, diagnosis, treatment or any other clinical foot care activities (eg. Surgical Care, Casting for Orthotics, and foot ware assessments)
- Perform other duties as assigned that are reasonable within the scope of practice
- Required to work at different locations
- Registration in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making , organized and time management skills
- Oral/Written fluency in English
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
$35-$40/hour based on experience
Level of Experience:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience
2100 Ellesmere Road, Suite # 114