Temporary Full-time Chiropodist (up to 6 months with possible extension), Elliot Lake Family Health Team
Elliot Lake Family Health Team
The Chiropodist will play an integral role in the care of the patients of the ELFHT. The Chiropodist will assist the ELFHT in achieving its vision and mission. The Chiropodist will support patient care and the delivery of programs including chronic disease and geriatric care, by focusing on the delivery of effective foot care.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• B.Sc and licensing/registration by the College of Chiropodists of Ontario. Ideally a minimum of one year of demonstrated clinical experience in a community setting is required.
• Additional training or knowledge in the areas of chronic disease management (in particular, diabetes) and geriatrics is considered an asset.
• Demonstrated clinical skills in assessment, program planning, implementation and evaluation.
• Work effectively, both independently and as part of an inter-disciplinary team.
• Proven flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
• Computer skills.
Monday to Friday 8-4
To cover a six month leave of absence with possible extension up to another six months.
1-705-461-8882 extension 284