Ultrasonographer – Temporary Part Time
Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital
Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital (OSMH) is located in the City of Orillia abeautiful community nestled along the shores of LakeSimcoe and Lake Couchiching. Orillia offers an environment where a health work/life balance is easy to achieve as exceptional urbanamenities, natural resources, points of interest, and recreational opportunities abound.People have always been OSMH’s greatest strength. Our committed team has helped our community for over a century. We offer anenvironment where each individual works interdependently towards common goals: we believe in Compassion, Accountability, Respectand Engagement. We are an organization where individuals’ contributions are valued and there are many opportunities for personalgrowth and development
Orillia Ontario Canada
The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for performing technical activities of the Ultrasound Service at the OSMH while ensuring
• Member in good standing with the Association of Registered Diagnostic Medical
Sonographers (ARDMS) required.
• Member in good standing with the Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound
Professionals (CARDUP) required.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience as an Ultrasound Technologist required.
• Must have proven experience with all techniques and the operation of ultrasound
• Experience in MSK scanning.
• Demonstrated ability to function independently.
• Demonstrated computer literacy.
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and multi task efficiently.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of proper and safe handling and use of all equipment within the
• Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Improvement Programs.
• Demonstrated knowledge/education in MSK scanning.
• Demonstrates commitment to continued professional and personal growth and development
through Continuing Education Programs and Self Directed Learning Opportunities.
Please Review Posting on hospital website.
www.osmh.on.ca under job opportunities.
Human Resources, Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital
170 Colborne Street West