- Copyright at Michener – This web page provides information about copyright to students, faculty and staff of The Michener Institute. An explanation of copyright, what you have the right to copy, how to obtain permission to copy, and links to relevant web sites are provided.
- References According to the APA Style, 6th edition, for Michener
- References According to the Vancouver Style for Michener (updated, with more examples, June 2015)
- Avoiding Plagiarism: Why Use References?
Zotero (reference management tool)
RefWorks has been phased out and replaced by Zotero, a free, open source citation manager. There will be more info here soon, but in the meantime you can go ahead and download Zotero.
If you’ve saved references to RefWorks and would like to transfer them to Zotero, please contact the LRC.
Program Resource Guides
The LRC staff have created user guides to assist staff and students in locating resource materials, both within the LRC and on the Web, specific to each Michener program. Each guide listed below includes the most relevant MeSH (medical subject headings) for searching the LRC catalogue or PubMed. Annotated lists of relevant websites are provided, with links to resources at universities, associations, regulatory colleges and more.
- Anesthesia Assistant
- Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Diagnostic Cytology
- Genetics Technology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nuclear Medicine
- PACs and Imaging Informatics
- Radiation Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy