Michener’s Coaching and Counselling Office offers free confidential, professional and caring support for a wide variety of life’s stresses:
- Get support for relationship and sexual identity issues
- Tackle misuse of alcohol, drugs or other addictions
- Manage cultural adjustment and discrimination
- Manage trauma, depression and anxiety
- Get support for school and life stress
- Cope with grief and loss
The Coaching and Counselling Office is open during the Fall, Winter and Summer semesters on Mondays to Thursdays from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm, and on Fridays from 10:30 am until 4:30 pm.
To request an appointment or if you would like more information about our services, email Student Success Network (SSN).
If you need immediate assistance, you can always connect 24/7/365 to Good2Talk, a post-secondary confidential student helpline. 1-866-925-5454 or connect through 2-1-1