Michener’s Coaching and Counselling Office offers free confidential, professional and caring support for a wide variety of life’s stresses:
- Get support for relationship and sexual identity issues
- Tackle misuse of alcohol, drugs or other addictions
- Manage cultural adjustment and discrimination
- Manage trauma, depression and anxiety
- Get support for school and life stress
- Cope with grief and loss
The Coaching and Counselling Office is open during the Fall, Winter and Summer semesters on Mondays to Thursdays from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm, and on Fridays from 10:30 am until 4:30 pm.
If you would like more information about our services, email Student Success Network (SSN).