Out-Of-Province Equivalency

Applying as an Out-Of-Province student? Find out the equivalency levels for entry into Michener

If you are applying to Medical Laboratory Science, Respiratory Therapy, or Radiation Therapy Laurentian University Joint Programs from out-of-province, you must submit your high school transcript. Make sure that your high school experience is equivalent to the program’s admission requirements.

Applicants from other Canadian provinces and territories who have completed one of the following seconday school/CEGEP diploma programs are considered to have the equivalent of the Ontario Secondary School Diploma at the OAC/Grade 12 U-level:

Province Equivalent
Alberta Grade 12
British Columbia Grade 12
Manitoba Grade 12
New Brunswick Grade 12
Newfoundland Grade 12 OR one year at Memorial University after Grade 11
Northwest Territories Grade 12
Nova Scotia Grade 12
Prince Edward Island Grade 12 OR one year at the University of PEI after Grade 11
Quebec Grade 12 or its equivalent, i.e. completion of first year CEGEP (pre-university) with appropriate standing
Saskatchewan Grade 12

Increase font sizeDecrease font sizeDefault font size