Visit our Fall Open House to see how our simulation-based learning and inter-professional curriculum will give you the skills to be successful in your health sciences career.
Michener’s Fall Open House
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Join us on campus to learn more about Michener programs and tour our facilities. Learn more about various health care professions from Michener faculty, current students and alumni. Registration is not required for this event.
Event highlights include:
- Program information and lab tours- opportunity to speak with current students and faculty and tour the labs
- Presentation by World Education Services (WES)
- Information sessions for international candidates and internationally-educated candidates
- Residence showcase
- Admissions information for both domestic and international applicants
- OSAP and financial planning
- Alumni fireside chat
- University of Toronto campus tour
- This tour will leaving from Michener at 1:45pm and will be a walking tour
- The tour will end at the University of Toronto campus-guests will not be brought back to Michener
Campus Day starts at 10 a.m. and goes to 2 p.m.
The Event Schedule will be posted closer to the date of the event.