A Michener student who is enrolled in the Nuclear Medicine Technology program in their fourth semester (including Summer Simulated Clinical Semester).
The successful candidate will have clearly demonstrated the following criteria:
- Maintained an overall A average
- Exhibited superior competencies, particularly in radiopharmacy: capable of multi-tasking efficiently and with care, demonstrating team-work and a collaborative attitude
- Exhibited a strong proficiency in patient-centred care: compassion, sensitivity, and the ability to provide assurance and comfort; operating in a highly transparent manner while educating the patient on the process, and building a strong rapport with the patient
- Demonstrated leadership in class and in the simulated clinical semester; integrity, dedication, magnanimity, humility, openness, forward-looking
- Active participant in and contributor to Institute activities and initiatives, with a demonstrable track record as a volunteer or student organizer
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $1,250
Applicants must submit:
- A 500 word essay outlining their eligibility and qualifications based on the above criteria.
- 3 letters of support from:
- Nuclear Medicine Faculty
- Non-Nuclear Medicine Faculty member
- An individual in a position to validate the applicant’s volunteerism