Available to an international student who has successfully completed their fourth semester or 2nd year of full time study in any Michener program.
The successful candidate will have clearly demonstrated the following criteria:
- An international student, with a valid Study Permit for Canada;
- Registered in a full-time, two or three year, diploma/degree program;
- Returning in September to Michener after at least two full consecutive semesters.
- Maintained a GPA of B+ or better;
- Participated in activities or made a contribution to their department/college or the Michener community (student life)
AWARD AMOUNT: $1,000
- Applicants must submit a cover letter briefly outlining their contribution (include the start/end date of the activity, number of hours per week and some specific details about the activity)
- One confidential letter of support, on official letterhead from a Michener staff member.
- Copy of your valid Study Permit.