October 29, 2018
The Michener Institute is Canada’s only post-secondary institution devoted exclusively to the applied health sciences professions. In January 2016 the Michener Institute integrated with University Health Network and has become the Michener Institute of Education at UHN. Offering full-time, part-time and continuing education programs, The Michener Institute is committed to providing its students with Best Experience, Best Education. Through an innovative healthcare curriculum and an engaging learning environment, The Michener Institute prepares learners to become competent and highly skilled allied health professionals.
If you want to work with a team of professionals dedicated to the advancement of applied health sciences to enhance the health of individuals and communities in Ontario and beyond, we encourage you to apply for the Junior Project Coordinator position with The Michener Institute.
JUNIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR, Centre for Academic Quality
Full Time Contract (12 months)
Reporting to the Manager, The Centre for Academic Quality, the Junior Project Coordinator will:
- Support the Department in building Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) into the academic processes
- Support the Department in the accreditation process for all accredited academic programs
- Support documentation and mapping for new and existing processes and projects to improve and advance the mandate of Academic Support area (e.g. KPI process, academic audits, etc.)
- Support the analysis, development, and optimization of institutional processes
- Support the Department in ongoing academic operations, such as workload and MMI
- Represent the Department at the program CQI and workload process meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree
- 3 years of experience supporting Project Managers
- Process mapping knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office, including Visio
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively both independently and in teams
- Ability to interpret data/information for planning and reporting
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume and cover letter:
For further information on The Michener Institute, please visit our website at www.michener.ca.
The Michener Institute is publicly funded by the Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care and is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.