Clinical Sciences for Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
ONLINE – login information will be emailed the week before the course start date
$1500 domestic / $2250 international
Dr. Jamie Johnston
Understand the anatomical and physiological basis of integration and control in the central and peripheral nervous system
Online quiz after each module, final multiple choice online exam
Health professionals who are or will be working in an intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring role.
Only full CANM members are permitted to register for this course without first applying for the Certificate Program.
- Enrolled in the IONM Certificate Program and/or Full CANM membership – please submit your CANM membership number when registering for the course.
- Anatomy: systems overview
- Nerve cells: structure and propagation of nerve impulses
- Structure of the nervous system
- Spine and spinal cord
- Cerebral cortex
- Sub-cortical areas and cranial nerves
- Blood supply to the brain and spinal cord
- Sensory systems: light touch and balance
- Sensory systems: vision and hearing
- Motor systems: spinal cord, motoneurons and muscle contraction
- Sensorimotor integration
- Plasticity in the adult brain and spinal cord
|Code||Course Title||Format||Tuition||Date(s)||Register By||Availability|
|IONM110-FY1||Clinical Sciences for Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring||Online||$1,500.00||Sep-10-2018 to Dec-09-2018||Aug-31-2018||Closed|