Practical Guide for Neonatal Intubation
Variable depending on the customized contract. Not available for individual registration.
8 hours Time TBD depending on the customized contract
Marilyn Hyndman RRT, MAppSc (Resp)
Case studies and videos combined with ample opportunities to practice on mannequins round out this practical, skill-enhancing workshop.
• Review the essential equipment
• Understand the appearance of the cords
• Discover useful tips to a successful intubation
• Improve your intubation technique
• Practical skills evaluation
Healthcare professionals working in a neonatal critical care setting.
This course is offered on a customized contract basis only (large groups or hospitals) and is available for onsite delivery. This course is not available for individual registration. Please email email@example.com for information.
Practical Guide for Neonatal Intubation – NE514
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Proof of full vaccination will be required.
Instructions to upload proof of COVID vaccination to Self Service
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.