Principles of Clinical Research II
Online – login information will be emailed on the course start date
Domestic: $847International: $1101
12 weeks – 4.8 CEU
At the end of the course, participants will be able to understand clinical trials in an effective manner. This course provides the basic knowledge and skills required to understand the research process and to plan and conduct quality clinical trials. By taking this course you will be able to understand further advance concepts of Clinical research such as study question, types or designs of clinical trials, recruitment, importance of subject adherence, randomization, blinding, study population, variables, specialty types of clinical research, clinical trials with medical devices, challenges in conducting clinical trials, etc. Once you know these aspects of clinical research you will be able to understand, investigate, manage, coordinate or analyze the clinical trial comfortably.
This course consists of 10 Modules:
- Review- Principles of Clinical Research
- Study question
- Study Designs
- Study Population
- Bias and Confounding/ Blinding
- Medical Device Clinical Trials
- Challenges in Conduct of Clinical trial
Mid-term, group assignment, participation, final test
Healthcare professionals interested in clinical research
• Study question
• Designs of clinical trials
• Confounding factors and bias
• Study population
• Clinical trials with medical devices
• Challenges in conducting clinical trials
Principles of Clinical Research II (CRCR240) is an advanced course in the Clinical Research Program for healthcare professionals interested in clinical research who want to further develop their clinical trial skills.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:
Effective September 7th all learners, faculty and staff must provide proof of at least one-dose of approved COVID-19 vaccine to participate in any in-person learning or on-site activities. Proof of full vaccination will be required as of October 8th, 2021.
- Select button “View Available Sections and Registration”
- This page contains 3 boxes. Click on the “Sign In” box
- If you have a Self service account, sign in here. If you do not, then create an account.
- Select your course/section by clicking the “Add” button which will send the course to your cart.
- To move on to payment, click the blue “Register” button.
- Once payment has been processed, registration is complete.