Canadian MOSAIQ User Group Meeting
February 21, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - February 22, 2020 @ 3:00 pm
An annual face-to-face forum for Canadian MOSAIQ users and administrators to share best practices, discuss application and implementation issues and to put forward recommendations for future product development.
Meetings will be held at The Michener Institute of Education at UHN, Toronto, Ontario
A detailed agenda will be posted in the new year.
Friday, February 21 – 3 to 8 p.m.
- 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Training session led by Elekta
- 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- MOSAIQ product development – Representatives from Elekta will present on new and future product features
Saturday, February 22 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 7 to 8 a.m.
- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- MOSAIQ user led workshops (individual modules in MOSAIQ and other Elekta products)
- MOSAIQ users from a variety of clinical sites will share their experiences and facilitate discussions on the use of various MOSIAQ modules (including Medical Oncology)
Call for Presenters
We are looking for individuals to present their experience in one of the four topic areas:
- The use of any of the MOSAIQ modules in a unique way
- Improvements to your administrative, planning or treatment process/workflow with MOSAIQ
- The coordination of Medical Oncology with Radiation Oncology
- MOSIAQ Practice Sharing on a topic of choice. Examples:
- Quality Assurance/Meeting Accreditation Requirements
- Procedures/process for upgrades/applying patches
- Technical infrastructure support
- Assessments (including nursing)
- Image practice
- Report writing
- Creating and using care plans
- Pharmacy administration
If you are interested in giving a presentation, please send a summary of your talk (200-word limit) to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10, 2020.
Donna Lewis, Odette Cancer Centre
Kevin Lam, Northeast Cancer Centre, Health Sciences North
Rose Kunkel, Northeast Cancer Centre, Health Sciences North
Marc Potvin, The Michener Institute
Janelle Desjardins, The Ottawa Hospital