Horizon Health Network
Horizon Health Network is currently recruiting a Cardiac Sonographer for the Moncton Hospital in New Brunswick.Horizon Health Network is the largest health network in Atlantic Canada and is the second largest employer in New Brunswick with over 13,000 staff and 1000 physicians in over 100 facilities, clinics and offices. To learn more about Horizon and our facilities visit: https://horizonnb.ca/about-us/
WORKING FOR HORIZON HEALTH NETWORK
At Horizon Health Network, we offer a challenging work environment supported by an excellent network of dedicated professionals. Horizon can offer a competitive salary, $5,000 Recruitment Incentive and Relocation Assistance.
As a key member of our team, we will work together to provide Exceptional Care. Every Person. Every Day.
The Medical Sonography Technologist - Cardiac is responsible for:
• Preparing patients for cardiac ultrasound examinations
• Preparing and operating equipment used in cardiac ultrasound examinations
• Screening test results and preparing reports for physicians
• Cleaning, inspecting, troubleshooting and maintaining cardiac ultrasound equipment
• Maintaining clinical records and documentation
• Providing mentoring and support for technicians and other health care professionals
• Completion of a recognized Diagnostic Sonography Training Program with a specialty in Cardiac Ultrasound.
• Registered or eligible for registration with Sonography Canada or the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
• Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
• Ability to perform the duties of the position.
• Good work record.
• Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Applications may be sent to Derek Schriver, Talent Acquisition Specialist: Derek.Schriver2@HorizonNB.ca
To be discussed
To be discussed
Talent Acquisition Specialist
180 Woodbridge St. Fredericton, NB, E3B 4R3
506 452 5958