Cardiac Sonographer – Full-Time
Cornwall Radiology Associates Inc.
Summary of Duties:
• Supports and implements the Mission of Cornwall Radiology Associates Inc. when interacting with clients, staff, other medical professionals and the general public
• Abides by the policies and procedures of Cornwall Radiology Associates Inc.
• Ability to work under general supervision while exercising independent judgement within limitations of knowledge and experience
• Attention to detail
• Provide complete echocardiogram studies, fully complete documentation process using SIMMS, consult with Cardiologist as required
• Successful completion of Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography Course
• Sonography Canada
• CME in accordance with CorHealth Ontario
40 hours per week
820 McConnell Ave, Suite 116, Cornwall Ontario