MyHealth Centre is certified as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our staff developed mission is, 'To deliver quality patient care through innovation, compassion, and integrity'. Guided by our mission and values, MyHealth Centre is committed to attract, retain and develop the best healthcare professionals who are passionate about patient care and working in an innovative environment. We want you to be the next member of our growing, compassion team!Our people play a vital role in creating an exciting future for our company and the healthcare industry overall. Please reach out if you're ready to embrace change and be part of a company who recognizes high-quality patient care while working for one of Canada’s certified Great Place to Work!
Responsible for ensuring patient identification, safety and preparation are correct prior to testing while maintaining patient confidentiality.
• Performs all cardiac testing techniques including Electro Cardiogram (ECG) testing, stress testing, Holter scanning, Holter monitoring and ambulatory BP monitoring in compliance with CSCT guidelines.
• Ensures all quality control assessments are performed as required.
• Takes all reasonable precautions and work in compliance with related policies, health and safety legislation and best practices.
• Follows procedures for proper equipment maintenance are completed in accordance with department standards.
• Ensures equipment and instruments are performing in an efficient and effective manner.
• Prepares reports as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Completion of a Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists recognized Diploma program in Cardiology Technology.
• Current certification with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists and eligible for membership with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists (CSCT).
• Current CPR certificate
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with excellent patient care
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
0-2 years of related experience
• Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training
• Demonstrate effective decision making skills and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
45 Sheppard Avenue East