Compass Community Health
Compass Community Health (formerly known as North Hamilton Community Health Centre) offers primary care health services and health promotion programs to diverse communities and individuals in the Hamilton, Niagara, Brantford and Halidmand Norfolk region.Feet First Steps for Health program provides foot care services to seniors and others with diabetes that are at moderate to high risk for lower limb complications.
Hamilton & Niagara
1.Provide general chiropody services.
2. Provide orthotic services.
3. To be a resource person to the staff, students and community regarding foot care.
4. To develop, implement and evaluate chiropody health promotion activities in the Community, including increasing the awareness of this service.
5. To provide clinical instruction to learners, and students of chiropody and other health professions.
6. To design and maintain a system to coordinate chiropody and orthotic activities provided at the Health Centre and at other affiliated health care institutions.
7. To be a member of the multi-disciplinary team of health professionals providing family care to clients and to the community.
1. Registered with the College of Chiropodist of Ontario under the 1994 Chiropody Act.
2. Post graduate preparation or equivalent experience of a minimum of 2 years practice.
3. Possess excellent assessment, organizational and problem-solving skills.
4. Availability of transportation to outlying clinics.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Enthusiasm to serve a diverse community.
7. Ability to work independently.
8. Proficiency in the use of personal computers and software.
$ 64,946 - $77,015 plus benefits and HOOPP Pension
Currently available 1 Full Time Permanent; and also available Full Time & Part Time Contract opportunities
Human Resources Manager
438 Hughson Street North
905-523-6611 ext 3033