Active Foot Care Clinic & Orthotic Centre
Are you someone who thrives in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic work environment. This office has built-in clientele, and you will be very busy on your very FIRST DAY!!! Your schedule will be full and you will be provided with management and support staff.
Located in the beautiful city of Brantford, this is a 4 treatment room, state of the art facility with a team of trained support staff to help. We are looking for someone dynamic who has excellent Chiropody skills and wants to advance their career. We are rated the best practice in town and surrounding cities and have an enormous amount of referrals sent to us from family physicians in the area. This is because of our fantastic team that offers patient centred evidence based care.
The practice is ever growing and we are in need to add another associate into our team.
You must have:
- A caring attitude and an excellent knowledge and skill in FULL SCOPE Chiropody
- Be a member in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Great work ethics and willingness to work in a team setting
- License to practice in Ontario
- A LOVE and PASSION for your profession
- Excellent support staff including a medical assistant so that YOU only focus on being a Chiropodist
- Competitive package for remuneration
- Opportunity to advance in career by courses and seminars
- Hands on training on how to run a private Chiropody practice
This position is required for Mondays and every other Tuesdays in our Brantford location and Wednesdays in our Hamilton location.