Happy Feet Providers
Happy Feet Providers is an Orthotics and Medical supplies clinic. We require a Registered Chiropodist to function as part of a multidisciplinary team, working to full scope of practice and offering a range of foot care services for our diverse communities within our area.
- Assessing and diagnosing the feet and lower limbs
- Prescribing, fitting custom orthotics, compression stockings, braces, and other aids and appliances along with associated paperwork as needed
- Facilitating the order of products as needed.
- Conduct thorough foot health assessments and develop/implement a client-centered management plan
- Assess, recognize and treat diseases and disorders of the foot area, including prescribing medications within scope, ordering (through Physicians) diagnostic tests
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records in accordance with the regulatory agency's standards of practice and the policies of the health center
- Work collaboratively as part of the multidisciplinary team
- Maintain and develop professional competence through appropriate continuing education
- Certification as a Registered Chiropodist in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Graduate of an accredited college of chiropodial medicine (D.Ch.)
- Current in evidence based best practices and clinical practice
- Proficiency in the use of computer technology and various software applications
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Knowledge and sensitivity to the impact of social, economic, structural, environmental, and cultural issues on health
- Ability to speak and write a second language is an asset (Spanish or Mandarin)
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
We are looking for a current/recent grad. Someone who will work with us to grow our clinic and patient intake. You must be driven to build and sustain the client base. Candidate should be highly responsible, self-motivated and reliable.
6435 Erin Mills Parkway, C15, Mississauga, ON L5N 4H4