Chiropodist Blog/ Content Editor
Feet First Clinic
About Feet First ClinicSince 2009, our full-service foot clinic has been helping people in the Greater Toronto Area with their feet. As a family owned and operated local business, we believe in supporting our patients, our community - and their feet - by raising awareness about foot problems. We consider our patients to be part of our extended Feet First Family, and strive to provide them with quality, caring services that support a healthy, active lifestyle.Whatever our patients needs may be, we're here to help put their feet first!
2481 Bloor Street West
- Report to owner of Feet First Clinic
- Maintain regular communication with blog and website content editor
- Review blog articles and written content for medical accuracy
- Revise articles and written content to ensure they are medically accurate
- Provide professional insight into content, including but not limited to:
- Answering questions from blog and website content editor and writers
- Providing content suggestions
- Providing resources
- Provide feedback and article revisions to Blog and Website content editor in a timely fashion
- Meet deadlines established by the Feet First Clinic marketing team
Log time spent and report hours to Patient Relation Coordinator, Carolina
- Chiropody diploma (D.Ch)
Member in good standing with Ontario College of Chiropodists
- Minimum 1 year of experience practicing chiropody
- Knowledgeable regarding the process of chiropody medicine and its application, including the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of chiropody care.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent writing skills with a strong command of the English language, writing mechanics and grammar.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex medical concepts in plain language to individuals without medical knowledge.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Strong morals and ethics, along with a commitment to staff and organizational privacy.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Google Docs, Word Press, and Microsoft Office.
Work from home - flexible
-Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Independent and self-starting individual with the ability to work in a self-supervised environment
- Creative and Innovative Thinker
- Accountable, punctual and dependable
- Excellent Planning and Organizing skills
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Ability to communicate medical information accurately, while ensuring it is on brand and reflects FFC’s voice.
- Time Management
Feet First is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please contact us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
2481 Bloor Street West