Chiropodist Full and/or Part-Time
Barrhaven Foot Care
Barrhaven Foot Care and Orthotic Clinic is looking for a new part-time or ideally full time registered Chiropodist. The clinic opened in 2017 and is expanding to meet the demand in the south end of Ottawa. Our ideal Chiropodist will be able to multitask in a busy environment, practice full scope, has a passion for learning, and is willing to work hard in a patient care focused clinic. Reception, assistant, and the latest podiatry equipment are available at our clinic for your use.
- You will be taking on an existing patient load and building your own
- Perform full scope of practice according to the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Communication with other local health care professionals
- Registration in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Current Professional Liability Insurance in keeping with the College’s Standards
- Trained in soft tissue surgery and custom foot orthotics
- Able to work independently in a private clinical setting
- Ethical with a focus on patient care
16 to 40 hours a week. Depending on our arrangement.
Pay and benefits are very competitive.
We are excited to be growing out team of health care professionals to be serving our lovely community of Barrhaven.
Any questions please reach out.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org