Chiropodist – Full Time or Part Time
Orangeville Foot Clinic
Orangeville Foot Clinic was established more than 30 years ago in Orangeville, Ontario. In 2019, Ali Nasr-Esfahani, the new CEO/chiropodist took over the business when the previous owners retired. Since then, we are growing so quickly that we need new chiropodists to join our team! • We are a well-established and progressive chiropody practice that is known for delivering exceptional and personalized foot! • We are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrals, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. • We are committed to helping all of our team members to reach their potential, professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, friendly and supportive environment. Develop your career in a unique and progressive business where staff are valued. At Orangeville Foot Clinic we value team players who are open to developing new skills and mindsets. Please ONLY apply for this position if YOU are an A Player wishing to excel daily in a high-energy team. Here’ what you’ll get when you join the Orangeville Foot Clinic team:• Full Training and Support: You will go through a structured onboarding and training of our clinical systems and processes to make sure you are fully confident in your role. You will have regular one-on-one and online coaching sessions to easily join and integrate into our team. • External Professional Development Courses and Resources Training: We believe in continuous growth and improvement to become the best health partitioners in the industry. Growing is key to delivering the best outcomes for our patients and become the best in the business. • Considerable Autonomy: You will have great autonomy in your patient care and clinical judgment, while support will always be available if needed. • The Culture: Forget the traditional corporate culture! We left that behind a long time ago and have created something entirely different! We maintain a professional approach to patient care without the serious uptight formality of a traditional medical practice! At Orangeville Foot Clinic we’re all family and here to support you however we can! • Generous Salary: We want to hire the best talents and reward them as such. If you are looking to relocate, we will pay for your relocation costs as well. Things are about to change! Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to advance your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you. If you are interested, go to our Job Ad page, watch the video and fill in your information: https://orangevillefootclinic.com/jobs/
U-12 15 Elizabeth St. L9W 3X3, Orangeville, Ontario
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Full Scope Chiropody Assessment and Treatment
• Conducts foot health assessment and collaboratively identifies priorities for treatment
• Provides individual, evidence-based treatment and foot care services
• Provides foot care education to meet client learning needs
• Documents chart notes using our EMR software called Cliniko.
• Refers clients to other health care practitioners if needed and arranges follow-up as necessary
• Helps in creating chiropody related marketing content for social media purposes if needed
2. Professional Development
• Maintains and develops professional competence through ongoing professional development. Fully participates in the Quality Assurance Program of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
• Attends workshops, webinars or conferences if the CEO asks or approves upon your request
• Demonstrates accountability by providing updates on progression with clinical and leadership learning tasks, enjoys participating and contributing to the team and one-on-one meetings and mentoring sessions.
• Accepts feedback on their performance
• Communicates with clarity, empathy, honesty and respect at all times when interacting with the team members, clients, families, peers, other health care professionals and community partners
4. Health and Safety
• The clinic will take care of the sterilization and processing of instruments but each chiropodist must ensure that all chiropody equipment and instruments are cleaned, disinfected and sterilized according to Standards of Practice for Chiropodists and Podiatrist – Infection Control as provided by the COCOO
• Employs appropriate PPE and Barriers
• Performs requisite quality control activities on all chiropody equipment as indicated
• Follows the MOH and COCOO guidelines about COVID-19 screening and protection
5. Related Duties
• Maintains confidentiality of team, personnel and client information
• Adheres to all of the written policies of the clinic and their work will be evaluated via regular performance reviews.
• Proficiency in MS Office and computer literacy are required.
• Teaches and trains other team members of the Company or students if required in the future
• The position is open for both full-time or part-time
• Fixed or flexible days upon agreement may include weekends in the future
• Regular staff meetings will be included in the schedule
• You are reliable, smart, fast and confident!
• You have high emotional intelligence and great communication skills.
• You thrive on personal development and you know the value of mentoring and support.
• You’re highly resilient and adaptable, and you have a desire to excel in private practice.
• You are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and hepatitis B.
Are You the Motivated and Dynamic Chiropodist that We Are Looking For? Then this could be your dream role!
• Are you a patient-focused chiropodist who loves to learn, create excellent patient rapport, achieve the best results, and is set on a stable growing career?
• Are you looking for a job in a friendly, progressive, dynamic and supportive working environment with great autonomy in your patient care?
• Do you consider yourself skilled in interpersonal relationships with excellent soft skills?
• Perhaps you are looking for your first role in a practice or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
• If you’ve got a passion for working with full scope chiropody caseloads and you’re a lightning-fast learner, you might just be the person we’re looking for!
• Local or international Chiropody/Podiatry degree from a recognized college/institute or university.
• You are in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
• Diploma of Advanced Chiropody or equivalent
• Current registration with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
• Current Basic CPR certification
The following certifications are mandatory after hiring:
• Reprocessing certificate from Public Health (I
A criminal Record Check and a Vulnerable Sector Check are mandatory before signing the employment contract. The associated cost will be covered.
Reference will be asked after interviewing.
8 - 40/week
Will be discussed
If you are interested, go to our Job Ad page, watch the video and fill in your information:
CEO / Chiropodist
15 Elizabeth, U-12 (2nd floor)
Job Posting Link