Comfort Orthotics & Podiatry Clinic
Comfort Orthotics & Podiatry Clinic is a family owned and operated clinic, we are proud to have over 30,000 patients walking comfortably. Services include: Podiatry, custom orthotics (with onsite lab), orthopedic footwear, footwear modifications, bracing and compression.Our podiatry referrals are from Physicians who know and trust the level of care our clinic provides and word of mouth from happy patients.https://www.comfortorthotics.ca/
Halifax, Nova Scotia
· Assess, diagnose and treat abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb in people of all ages
· Wound care and off loading
· Treat diabetic and high risk patients
· Diagnose and treat lower extremity sports injuries
· Perform podiatric soft tissue surgeries
· Recommend appropriate footwear for patients
· Provide advice and make referrals as appropriate
· Use therapeutic and surgical techniques to treat foot and lower leg issues (e.g. carry out nail and soft tissue surgery using local anesthesia, etc.)
· Prescribe and fit orthotics and other appliances as required (on-site lab which produces polypropylene rear foot control orthotics, EVA full posted orthotics, accommodative devices and footwear modifications).
· Deliver foot health education to patients
· Promote clinic services in the community
· Work with other medical practitioners such as doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, etc. in the provision of multidisciplinary approach to healthcare
· Contribute ideas and suggestions for the introduction of new therapies and interventions
· Keep informed of advancements in the podiatry profession
· Degree in Podiatry/Chiropody
· Membership in the Nova Scotia Podiatry Association is required and we are happy to assist the successful candidate with the application. An exam is not required to become a member. https://podiatryns.com/
· Caring and professional attitude
· Effective communication skills
· Attention to detail
Mon-Fri - 41.5 hrs per/week
$54,000-$90,000+ (to be discussed)
The clinic currently has 2 podiatrists and have the need for a 3rd. We are looking for a team player who can work independently and is also open to sharing ideas and collaborating with other team members when needed to ensure the best outcomes are realized for our patients.
We work well together as a team and like to have a few laughs at work while maintaining a professional practice.
Our patients and staff like the warm and welcoming atmosphere at the clinic.
All trade supplies, equipment & furnishings will be provided.
Benefits include: Medical plan, sick and vacation time, association and liability insurance dues, continuing education credit fees, free parking, etc
1595 Bedford Hwy Suite 111, Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada
902-835-7463 or cell 902-497-1639