Aurora, Bradford and Nobleton Sports Medicine Professionals
Aurora Sports Medicine Professionals, Bradford Sports Medicine Professionals and Nobleton Physiotherapy are clinician owned and operated. Two partners are practicing physiotherapists and one is an orthopedic surgeon. We are a multidisciplinary group who employ, physiotherapists, massage therapists, Physiatrists, a Sports Medicine physician and an orthopedic surgeon. We currently also employ a Chiropodist who is retiring and moving out of province. Current chiropody clients will remain part of the current clinic infrastructure and no practice purchase will be required.
Aurora, Nobleton and Bradford
As an independent chiropody practitioner, you will have the opportunity to continue building on a current practice vacated by a senior chiropodist. You will have the opportunity to work and build and independent practice in in 3 locations. Our Bradford location is new, hence you will be able to establish yourself in an emerging market. Clinical infrastructure is well established so internal referrals are plenty. You will be responsible for expanding the practice in the 3 locations. Social media and local marketing will be provided under current clinic marketing practices.
Completion of a DCh degree or diploma in chiropody
• Current member of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
• Experience as a Chiropodist preferred however new grads welcome to apply
• Professional liability insurance
Skills, Knowledge Requirements:
• Proven ability to work in and contribute to an inter-disciplinary health care environment
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and multi-task effectively in a very fast-paced work environment
• High degree of computer proficiency
160 Holland Street West, 248 Earl Stewart Drive and 13085 Hwy 27